Skip to content
Abu Dhabi Travel Bureau is the General Sales Agent for 11 International Airlines
- KLM / Airfrance – is a French-Dutch airline holding company with its headquarters at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Tremblay-en-France, close to Paris. It is one of the largest airline companies in terms of total operating revenue and international passenger-kilometers. It is a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines – is the national airline of Saudi Arabia, based in Jeddah. It operates domestic and international flights to over 120 destinations. It is the third largest airline in the Middle East in terms of revenue. Saudia joined the SkyTeam airline alliance in 2012.
- Kuwait Airways – was founded in 1953 and is the national air carrier of Kuwait. It operates international flights to the Middle East, Europe, North America and Asia. It is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.
- Air India Express – is a budget airline subsidiary of Air India with its headquarters in Kochi. Its destinations include the Middle East and Southeast Asia with about 175 flights per week
- Air India – was founded in 1930 and is the flag carrier of India with its headquarters in New Delhi. Air India serves 60 domestic destinations and 31 international destinations. It is a member of Star Alliance.
- Iran Air – is the national airline of the Islamic Republic of Iran and flies to over 60 destinations. It was founded in 1944 and is sometimes referred to as Homa.
- Korean Air – was founded in 1946 with its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea. Korean Air travels to 135 destinations with a fleet size of 164. It is a founding member of SkyTeam; which is the second largest airline alliance in the world.
- Iraqi Airways – is the national airline of Iraq, headquartered in Baghdad. It is one of the oldest airlines in the Middle East and a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization. Iraqi Airways travels to 38 destinations.
- Yemen Airways – is the national airline of Yemen, based in Sana’a. It operates flights to 29 destinations and is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.
- Garuda Indonesia – is the flag carrier of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism and Buddhism and the national emblem of Indonesia, the headquarters are in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang near Jakarta. Garuda travels to 102 destinations in total.
- Cebu Pacific – is a low-cost airline based in Metro Manila. It offers scheduled flights to 60 destinations and is the largest carrier in the Philippines.